We’re headed to Greece for our Honeymoon in a week, so in the spirit of white-washed Choras and bright blue waters, here are my top picks for exploring and relaxing around the Cyclades.
1. Nothing says Greece more than an easy-breezy white dress. I love the two piece style of this White Linen Reformation Dress. And bonus: You can wear the pieces separately too.
2. An oversized bag like this Topanga Tote from Eliza Gran fits everything you need for a day sailing around the islands, lazying around at the beach, or even exploring local villages.
3. This pair of RE/DONE Vintage Levi’s High Rise Shorts pairs perfectly with an off the shoulder top for daily adventures out and about on the islands.
4. A classic round style updated in a fun flecked tortoise. Opa! Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses
5. One thing is for sure: the sun in Greece is intense. Take cover in this Straw Fedora Hat by Lack of Color.
6. I love the feminine scallop detail on this classic white Antibes bikini by Marysia Swim, perfect for channeling your inner Jackie-O and enjoy the day relaxing beachside in Mykonos.
7. One of the best aspects of a relaxing vacation: the sound of the water nearby, a cold drink next to you, and a good beach read you can sink in to without interruption.
8. Because you can’t take your entire closet with you, it’s always best to bring versatile items like this Chloe Drew Bag, which works great as both a more casual daytime bag and dressed up for nights out on the town.
9. No better time for embracing your inner gladiator then when in Greece. I love the black and white color combo on these Soludos Gladiator Lace Up Sandals and the fun tassel detail.
10. Throw this Faithfull Blue Coverup Dress on over your bikini after a day at the beach, and suddenly you’re ready for cocktail hour :)