One of my favorite things about travel is the excitement leading up to the trip. Researching where to go and what to eat, scouring Pinterest for images that get you even more excited than you already are, and imagining what you would pack if you had an endless budget for vacation wears. So in the spirit of the latter, here are some wishlist items inspired by our upcoming trip to Tulum.
1. This off the shoulder top from Stone Cold Fox has the perfect easy-breezy feel for a nice dinner out after a day lazing at the beach.
2. A vacation staple, this all black version of the classic Panama Hat from J. Crew is a unique and fun alternative.
3. A patterned clutch adds a festive punch to any vacation wardrobe. Shop similar here.
4. These Lennon inspired Ray-ban’s are the perfect accessory for Tulum’s boho beach vibe.
6. I love simple and delicate jewelry, and especially when traveling. This Jennifer Zeuner Petra Lariat necklace still makes a statement and takes up almost no space in your carry-on.
7. Dreaming of tossing my beach towel, sunscreen, and favorite book in this patterned tote from Antique Batik.
8. Pretty details and you’ll blend right in with the sand in this crocheted bikini from Acacia Swimwear.
9. You can never go wrong with a flowy white lace top and easy cutoff shorts. Beaudry Blouse by Wilfred.
10. The feminine details in this playsuit from Zimmermann are stunning and make for a perfect after the beach cocktails look.
11. These Birkenstock Arizona Sandals are super easy to slip on and off in the sand.